Yaros Stroy LLC together with OSNOVA-SOLSIF JV (Ukraine, Kiev) held the II International Forum for structural engineers and builders «Geotechnics and High-rise Building». The main purpose of the forum was the expansion of the international scientific cooperation and improvement of training system for professionals of an engineering profile in the field of design and construction.
Preparation for the forum included a lot of different aspects and required intensive work. It was necessary not only to formulate newsbreak, carefully work at the information used, to pick up and instruct the speakers, select the media, but also to choose the venue for the event as well as to inform potential listeners.
The II International Forum for structural engineers and builders «Geotechnics and High-rise Building» is a business event, which is a great tool to improve the professional skills of the participants of the forum as well as of the speakers themselves.
It is necessary to mention that Yaros Stroy has already organized a similar event – the I International Forum for structural engineers and builders «Geotechnics and High-rise Building» that was held in October 2011. The main organizers of that forum were the Technical University of Darmstadt (Germany), the Engineering Bureau of Professor Katzenbach (Germany, Ukraine) and "Yaros Story" (Belarus).
Leading international and national experts in the field of geotechnical engineering and design were invited to participate in the II International Forum: Jezhi Mayer (France), Igor Boiko (Belarus), Sergey Dvornik (Ukraine), Valentina Gubashova (Ukraine), Eduard Kulish (Ukraine), Michail Nikitenko (Belarus), Vyacheslav Sernov (Belarus), Tatyana Tronda (Belarus), Lauras Ruzgys (Lithuania), Jonas Scesnulevicius (Lithuania) and others. Honored guests, such as representatives of RUE "Glavstroyekspertiza", also visited the event.
This year the following relevant topics were discussed:
- Typical mistakes when designing and carrying out zero cycle works;
- Soft clayey soils stabilization in the foundation slab base with the help of vertical reinforcing and draining elements;
- Deep excavation in soft soils;
- The experience of using reinforced bases in Belarusian soil conditions»;
- The current practice of using geo-technologies in the construction of foundations, basements and underground structures;
- The use of vibration diagnostic method for assesment of functional status of landside protection anchoring works;
- Practical experience in installation and design of foundations in Lithuania and Republic of Belarus;
- The use of jet grouting technology in urban development.
Participation in the forum gave the audience an opportunity to improve their professional competence, and, equally important, to establish business - contacts.
We are not only organizing forums, we help you to develop and find new partners! We fully understand that in such business, as the forum organization, each detail matters, and we did our best in order not to miss a single trifle!